We are seeking part time individuals who can work 20 to 25 hours per week. Shifts will range day, evening, weekends and holiday. Individuals must be available to work weekends and holidays. This position is available for work at home/remote.
FurstPerson is growing and our global expansion has created openings in our Customer Support team. We are looking for talented part-time Customer Support professionals to become a FurstPerson guru for our customers. You will be providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
FurstPerson provides a talent selection platform that helps companies hire more qualified frontline service, support, and sales employees. FurstPerson customers include many Fortune 500 firms as well as Small and Medium sized companies. FurstPerson started in 1997, is based in Chicago, and services customers in over 20 countries.
Responsibilities may include:
- Answer all questions related to FurstPerson and escalate when necessary.
- Educate, empower, and train our customers to become better FurstPerson users.
- Own the customer interaction and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Assist with system configuration and quality assurance on our talent selection platform.
- Research and develop solutions for customer support cases using extensive product knowledge and troubleshooting techniques.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
- Understand and keep up-to-date on the latest product functionality, its dependencies, and their operational impact.
- Share and develop best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers.
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate.
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems.
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms.
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and conscientiousness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows as well as functions of desktop applications web browsers.